Copy Range between two different Worksheet from two different Workbooks doesn't copy ListObjects

Thanks, can you made them look also into the fact that the ClearRange doesn’t clear one of the list objects?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue i.e CELLSNET-41514.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) Client Profile and let us know your feedback.

Ok, I tested in our software and it works! Wonderful!!!

Thank you,
Tommaso Ercole

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We are pleased to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. If you find any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you more.

Ok, I did more accurate tests and all the problems about unreadable content or copy of range are solved.

I uploaded a new test that does a bit more: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-EFyDLlJnAsNkhaX0RhY2NKT00/edit

In the template I added a formula in the tables and in the output I would expect to see the formula espanded for all the length of the table resized as excel is doing when you resize with the mouse a ListObject. This doesn’t happen.

I don’t consider this thing part of this bug, but I would like the behaviour to be replicated in aspose too.
Is this possible?

For the rest I must say I have been really satisfied with the support I received.

Hi,

Good to know that your previous issues are resolved.

For your new issue, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your newly attached project with v7.4.2.3 (latest fix). The formula is not expanded properly for all the length of the table which should be resized as MS Excel.

I have logged in a separate ticket with id “CELLSNET-41543” for the issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41514) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Amjad Sahi:
Hi,

Good to know that your previous issues are resolved.

For your new issue, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your newly attached project with v7.4.2.3 (latest fix). The formula is not expanded properly for all the length of the table which should be resized as MS Excel.

I have logged in a separate ticket with id "CELLSNET-41543" for the issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hello,
do you have any news about the separeted ticket CELLSNET-41543

Thanks,
Tommaso

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have checked your issue status, it is still unresolved. However, we have logged your comment in our database. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Could you please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

Let us know your feedback if the issue is resolved now.

Thank you.