Copy Worksheet changes chart graphics/sizes

I hava a project in which I need to provide several charts--one for each year of data to be analyzed. I've created my chart (with associated overlay graphics) in a "template" worksheet. Then at runtime, I copy the template as many times as is required then populate each tab with the data necessary to fill out the chart.

In copying the template tab, it appears that Aspose.Cells is not maintaining the original coordinates and size of the chart or the overlay graphics.

I've attached a sample spreadsheet containing my "template" and the resulting tabs after performing the copy function. I am using Aspose.Cells version 4.7.1.

Is this a bug that has been fixed in recent releases? Or, is there something I can do in code to prevent the graphics from resizing incorrectly?

Thanks,

Pam

Hi Pam,

Please try our latest version v4.9.0, it works almost fine: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry231670.aspx

I can see the plot area in the copied sheet is marginal shrunk, but it might be acceptable for your requirement. Kindly let us know if you need the size should be 100% same, we can look into it further and fix it soon.

Thank you.

Amjad,

Your current version works well enough for my needs. However, my license expired on 1/10/2010 and it takes a bit of time for the company to get licenses renewed. I'm going to try your previous version of 4.8 to see if the issue is also fixed there as well since my license will work with 4.8.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Pam