Copy worksheet loses pie chart label placement

Hi,

We have a worksheet with 2 pie charts that is being copied from one workbook to another and it does not accurately preserve the location or lines of the chart labels.

I have attached a zip file with the source file and a sample of the output in “incorrect_pie_chart.xlsx”.

The 3rd worksheet in the source file named “Regional Exposure” is where the 2 pie charts live. If you compare what’s in the source file to the “incorrect_pie_chart” file, you can see the labels have been misaligned and overlap one another.

The following code will copy that sheet to a new workbook and reproduce the issue:

Workbook wbSource = new Workbook(“C:\WIP\source.xlsx”);
Workbook wbDest = new Workbook();
Worksheet destinationWorksheet = wbDest.getWorksheets().get(0);
destinationWorksheet.copy(wbSource.getWorksheets().get(“Regional Exposure”));
wbDest.save(“C:\WIP\incorrect_pie_chart.xlsx”);

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Cells and posting the issue.

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned. I am forwarding this information to our development team for further investigation and resolution. We will look into this asap and let you know once we have an update from our development team. The issue has been logged as: CELLSJAVA-40229.
Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.0.5.

We fix the leader line issues for Copy Worksheet(s).

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40229) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.6.0.5
We fixed all the possible issues in Copying pivot charts.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40950) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.