Copying a range does not copy all borders (OP-95905)

Hi Support,
Copying a range containing cells with borders does not copy all borders in the destination range.
I have created and attached a simple program to replicate the problem: after running it, you can open the “Destination.xlsx” file and see that not all borders have been copied (it would seem a problem related to empty cells).

Br,
Andrea Gasparin

OP-95905.zip (64.7 KB)

@andreagasparin,

After an initial testing, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template files. I found that by copying a range does not copy all borders in the destination worksheet.

We need to evaluate your issue in detail. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53885

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@andreagasparin,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.8) that we plan to release either in this week or in the next week. You will be notified when the next version is released.

Hi @amjad.sahi,
Thanks for the quick resolution of the problem.

@andreagasparin,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53885) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Hi @amjad.sahi,
I have verified that the problem has been partially resolved.
If in the range to be copied the cells have the “Wrap text” flag set to false, it works, if instead the flag is set to true the problem occurs again.
I am attaching a program to replicate the issue.

Br,
Andrea Gasparin

OP-95905-1.zip (76.1 KB)

@andreagasparin,
Thank you for your feedback and sample project. By running the sample project, we can reproduce the issue. It was found that there were still missing borders after copying the range. We will further investigate and fix the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

@andreagasparin,

We need to investigate the issue with copying a range when cells have the “Wrap text” flag set to true.

We will log a separate ticket for it. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53984

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@andreagasparin,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue “CELLSNET-53984” has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release Aspose.Cells v23.9 which is due in the first half of September next month. You will be notified once the new version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53984) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi