Copying data of other font mess the style of document

Aspose.word in C#. If user copy pest data of other style to grid and after creating word file of same, its change the font style.

Ex:
Copied data from other format to grid.
image.png (13.0 KB)

and now wanted to export word file where particular field is already set to 'Normal" font. Still its change format of data and make it “any”

@DMUser

Unfortunately, your question is not clear enough therefore we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further. Also, please supply input/output documents and your current code for testing. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

Basically I have one Text editor. I’m creating WORD file of same text editor. I use word templates to generate WORD output file.
Sometimes user copy data from other document and pest in Text editor. In that case whatever styles set to that particular template file it get mess.

Input : image.png (12.6 KB)
Wrong Output : image.png (14.1 KB)
Expected output : image.png (11.8 KB)

@DMUser

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.