Copying worksheets with charts not working

Hi -

I'm using php with the java bridge. I am trying to copy a worksheet with charts from one workbook to another, but no data is being copied. I have attached my source code and the designers that I am using. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Laura

Hi Laura,

I think you are using Aspose.Cells for Java (1.9.5) version. We are releasing our next official version (1.9.6) for Aspose.Cells for Java in 2-3 days, we recommend you to give a try first. If you still find the issue, kindly post / re-attach your template file with sample code here. And, by the way, your attached zipped archive contains nothing.

Thank you.

Hi Laura,

To update you further, our next official version (1.9.6) won't support this feature (Copy Charts b/w worksheets). Since it 's more complex feature and it will take some time to implement it fully formed with enhancement. We don't want to provide any immature feature for the user. We will provide this feature in our future versions.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Hi Amjad -

Thank you for your fast response. For our application, we would like to use a variety of designers - some spreadsheets, some charts, and be able to mix and match them into one workbook. Is there a way to do this without being able to copy the charts from workbook to workbook?

Hi,

If you could open/load your template file (containing your charts), Aspose.Cells for Java will preserve the charts (in the template file) and save it / save it as with the output file.

Thank you.

Hi,

I understand that, but I need to combine multiple worksheets with charts into one workbook. How can I do that if I cannot copy worksheets?

Thanks.

Laura

Hi Laura,

Please try the new fix V2.0.0.7 (attached). We have supported copying Charts in this version, hopefully it can fit your needs.

Thank you.