We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Corrupt field names

Hi,



we are converting our *.doc files via aspose to openxml. All converted documents look good, except for one (see attachment). In the output document I got new field names:

“Mergefield” -> “Seriendruckfeld”

“Mergeformat” -> “Formatverbinder”



Word cannot update these fields. Therefor I got an error: “Fehler! Textmarke nicht definiert”

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.6.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12121. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Can you please give me a hint, which is essential to this document, that the conversion got an error?
All other documents were converted correct. Therefor there must be a difference in this document which leads to the corrupt field names.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. An issue first needs to be investigated to find the exact source of problem and then we investigate the best possible way to fix the issue. Once the issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you more information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12121) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.