We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Corrupt Files When Merging


Please can you see what the issue could be with this code:

Workbook wb1 = new Workbook(@“C:\Dump\wb1.xlsx”);
Workbook wb2 = new Workbook(@“C:\Dump\wb2.xlsx”);

I have just upgraded to the latest version of Aspose Cells and this no longer works.
Please see attached files (wb1.xlsx and wb2.xslx)

The file produced (wb3.xslx) is corrupted.

However if I remove one of the Tables, the merge works fine.

Many Thanks in advance…



Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version with your given files and sample code. The resultant file after combine is corrupt. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41914.


Thanks for your assistance.
Do you have a rough ETA for the patch?



I checked the status of your issue into our database, it is resolved, so you may expect a fix soon (it might be before the end of this week or so). We might conduct some extensive testing before providing you the fix here.

Thank you.

Thanks very much :slight_smile:


Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.

Everything is working as expected now. Thanks very much


Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will b happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41914) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.