Corrupted document expcetion is thrown at Linux and Unix using Java

Hi Tim,
I am facing this issue on the Linux system while try to read word document but the same is working fine on the window 10 system.

Please find attached log and java code for more details.

document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.zip (1.3 MB)

Thank you!!

@purusadh

Could you please share the Java version that you are using at your end? Please also share the complete detail of your operating system that you are using.

Hi Tahir,

I am using below Linux version : Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.9 (Santiago)
and java version “jdk1.8.0_202”.

Thanks,
Purushottam

@purusadh

We have tested the scenario at Linux operating system and have not found the shared issue. Please make sure that you are using the same documents at Windows and Linux operating system.

Hi Tahir,

I have tried with couple of document but getting same issue. Please check with “Titanium Alloy.doc” which I have attached with zip.

document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.zip (1.3 MB)

Thanks,
Purushottam

@purusadh

I think, this issue is related to specific Java version. Could you please use java -version command to check the JDK version and share it here for our reference? Please execute your code and take the screenshot of IDE in which you are facing the exception. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Tahir,

I am using java version : java version “jdk1.8.0_202”.

Please find attached screenshot of error log.
error.png (452.1 KB)

Thanks,
Purushottam

@purusadh

We have tested the scenario at Linux and Unix operating systems. We have not faced the corrupted document exception. Please check the attached images for detail.
Linux_Test.png (84.2 KB)
Mac_test.png (111.0 KB)