Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Could not able to find where footer is getting creating for PDF

Hi -

I am supporting an application which uses Aspose dlls to create the excels and pdfs. This application is more of generating the excel and pdf reports. My question is , i am not able to figure out where exactly the footer is getting generated for PDF. To create the PDF we have an excel template which has the structure how the pdf has to be generated. I checked the .NET code base, database and config files, Could not find where the footer is getting created. Any help greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks
Ram

Hi,

I would like to help regarding Aspose.Cells for .NET.
I suppose you are using Aspose.Cells for .NET which has a built-in feature to convert an Excel workbook (either from the scratch or from the template Excel file) to PDF file, see the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Converting+to+PDF+Files

Now come to your question regarding rendering headers/footers, well, Aspose.Cells generates the PDF file based on the print preview in MS Excel for the sheets, so the location of the headers/footers would be same as per MS Excel’s print preview, you may confirm this.

If you still have any issue or confusion, let us know with details, sample code and files, we will check your issue soon.

thank you.

Thank you very much for you response. It worked !!! I am able to see the footer in print preview mode. Changed the footer using Header and footer option in excel. Thanks again for your help

Hi,

Good to know that you have sorted out the issue.

Feel free to contact us any time if you have further query or any other issue, we will be happy to assist you here.

Thank you.