Winforms works fine, no problem but Web forms have some problems

I am getting Could not
load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Pdf.Kit, Version=4.3.0.2, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=ae9e610db67fc2c1’ or one of its dependencies. The
located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly
reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) exception all the time

Regards

Hi,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I would like to inform you that you need to add a reference to the Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll before running the demos. You may find the readme.txt file along with the demos providing all the details to help you run the demos smoothly; I’m attaching the same with this post as well.

I hope this helps. If you still find any issue or have more questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Same one at
http://localhost:56990/Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Demos-2008/extract.aspx
on line extr.Extract(inputfile,pages,Response); once I cliking

private void Button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)

Regards

Hi,

We’re investigating this issue at our end. However, in the meanwhile, could you please try the features at our live demos? You’ll be updated with the resolution the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Online demos looks fine, no problem, but I have to test the product before I buy.
Please check the issue and let me know what should I do

Regards

Hi,

Could you please download the updated demos from this link and try at your end? The solution file you’re using at your end is having some problem while accessing the DLL. It is trying to access the old reference instead of the new one. I have modified the solution and uploaded at the link mentioned above. Please try this at your end and see if it works for you. If you still find any issues or have more questions, please do let us know.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Shahzad, Thank you !!!
Now it looks like working, I will continue to test these examples

Regards