Could Not Resolve Dependencies for a Project (Maven Repository)

Hello team ,

I am facing the same issue . Working fine on localhost but build is failing in CI/CD flow .

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project video: Could not resolve dependencies for project : Failed to collect dependencies at com.aspose:aspose-slides:jar:jdk16:19.2: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.aspose:aspose-slides:jar:jdk16:19.2: Could not transfer artifact com.aspose:aspose-slides:pom:19.2 from/to AsposeJavaAPI (Aspose Repository Browser /java/repo/): authorization failed for https://repository.aspose.com/repo/com/aspose/aspose-slides/19.2/aspose-slides-19.2.pom, status: 403 Forbidden → [Help 1]

Its not working even now . Please guide me in resolving the issue .

I have added more details on the link below
Authorization Error (403) while using Aspose Slides

@Anishek,
Thank you for contacting support.

This is a known issue recently. Please carefully read this thread. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi @Andrey_Potapov ,

I have even tried with repository url given in that thread .

<repositories>
                            <repository>
                                            <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id>
                                            <name>Aspose Java API</name>
                                            <url>https://repository.aspose.com/webapp/#/artifacts/browse/tree/General/repo/</url>
                            </repository>
                        </repositories>

<dependency>
                                            <groupId>com.aspose</groupId>
                                            <artifactId>aspose-slides</artifactId>
                                            <version>19.2</version>
                                            <classifier>jdk16</classifier>
                            </dependency>

There again it is producing the same error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project video: Could not resolve dependencies for project : Failed to collect dependencies at com.aspose:aspose-slides:jar:jdk16:19.2: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.aspose:aspose-slides:jar:jdk16:19.2: Could not transfer artifact com.aspose:aspose-slides:pom:19.2 from/to AsposeJavaAPI (On Premise File Format API Releases | Aspose): authorization failed for On Premise File Format API Releases | Aspose, status: 403 Forbidden

@Anishek,
Thank you for the additional information. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@Anishek,
Far as I can see, our colleague has already replied to you here.

@Andrey_Potapov

That is not working for us . Please suggest alternative . For details , see here

@Anishek,
Thank you for the details. This discussion will continue there.