Couldn't open pdf file because format is not supported error

Hi

I’m using As-pose PDF for uploading a PDF file and splitting the PDF into pages using ASPOSE.PAGES .But when I’m trying to open the Pages after splitting from PDF I’m getting the following error
"Couldn’t open PDF file because format is not supported error ".

Hi Dileep,

Thanks for using our API’s.

Please share the resource PDF file causing this problem, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Nayar

This is the Pdf file and when im trying to split into pages and save it as BLOB when I,m trying to open that I’m getting error

Hi Dileep,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.3.0 in Visual Studio 2010 project with .NET Framework 4.0 running over Windows 7 x64 and as per my observations, the file is being split to individual page documents and I am unable to notice any issue while viewing the documents. For your reference, I have also attached the output files generated over my end.

Can you please try using the latest release and in case you still face the same issue, please share some details regarding your working environment i.e. Operating System, Visual Studio version, .NET Framework version etc.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

[C#]

Document doc = new
Document(@“C:\pdftest\1000240.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

for(int counter=1; counter<=doc.Pages.Count; counter++)

{

Document doc2 = new Document();

doc2.Pages.Add(doc.Pages[counter]);

doc2.Save("c:/pdftest/SplitDocument"+counter+".pdf");

}

Hi Nayar

Im trying to view Images thats the error.Is there any way we can convert Image into aspose pdf.
I have an image name 100A .So can you let me know any way we can convert that to aspose pdf document.

Thanks
Dileep

Hi Dileep,

Thanks for sharing the details.

From above stated information, it appears that you are facing problem while converting Image file to PDF format. If so is the case, then you may consider following the instructions specified over Convert an Image to PDF

In case you encounter any issue, please share the resource image, so that we can further look into this matter. We apologize for your inconvenience.