Covert PPT or PPTx to HTML-and We want to page them-How to do?

Such as my subject!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support.

Which platform are you using? i.e. .NET or Java?

Also, could you share what you mean by “page them”? It would be better if you can share some sample file with us to give us an understanding about your desired results.

Thanks & Regards,

We are using Java.
When we convert PPT to html by Presentation,It
throws exception.So we change to use PresentationEx.But when we use
PresentationEx,one or more slides has not good effect.
When we use your api to convert files to html,it generates svg,but as we know,svg is not compatible for IE8 and its earlier version and some other earlier browser, how to do ?
We mean ‘page them’ that one slide one html file.So we can read this ppt on webapplication one by one.

Hi,

Thank you for the details and sorry for a delayed response.

landray.com.cn:

When we convert PPT to html by Presentation,It throws exception.So we change to use PresentationEx.But when we use PresentationEx,one or more slides has not good effect.

Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java v14.7.0 and try converting your PPT file directly to HTML. If you still face any issue, please share the input file with us for further investigation.

landray.com.cn:

When we use your api to convert files to html,it generates svg,but as we know,svg is not compatible for IE8 and its earlier version and some other earlier browser, how to do ?

The feature is available in Aspose.Slides for .NET but currently not available in Aspose.Slides for Java. I have created a new feature request in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34591 to port the requested feature from .NET to Java API. You will be notified via this forum thread once the feature gets available.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34591) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.