Coverting from word to PDF cuts off the top right corner of table header

Hello,
I am using ASPOSE.WORD Ver# 9.7. I have created a word document and converted it to a PDF. There is a table with setting to repeat table header row on each page. The table headers are showing ok on each page in word format but the right side of the table header cuts off on the second page in PDF format. Is there a workaround to fix this issue? Will upgrading from 9.7 to the latest version resolve the issue? Attached is the screen print of PDF.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

I would suggest you please upgrade to Aspose.Words v11.9.0. Moreover, please read the following article on ‘How to Migrate to Aspose.Words 10.5 or Higher’:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/aspose-words-for-net-10-5-0-release-notes/

Thanks for you help. Attached is the word document.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have tested the scenario and have not found any issue with output PDF file while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output PDF file with this post. Please let us know if you have any more queries.