Coverting PDF page to grayscale Tiff

We are trying to produce a tiff image with a gray scale color palette. I have looked at TiffSettings closely but I am not seeing anything obvious.

I am missing something? I could use other APIs to get it done. However, before I run down that path I wanted to be sure I was correct in my assumption that Aspose does not support grayscale tiff conversion natively.

Thanks

Hi Kent,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support to convert PDF to grayscale TIFF. We have already logged a feature request PDFNEWNET-16222 for same, so linked your post to the issue id. We will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

Moreover, you may accomplish the task with collaboration of Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Imaging. You can convert PDF to TIFF using Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Imaging support to convert images to grayscale.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Kent,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, the requirement for converting PDF from RGB colorspace to Grayscale color-space is logged as PDFNEWNET-16222. Once this feature is implemented, then you will be able to convert PDF files to Grayscale and then convert Grayscale PDF to TIFF image with single API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-16222) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(16)