Crashes Webserver

Hello,
I am Using Aspose.Words for extracting words Document into Pages.
Here i am using methods of Aspose.Words.Viewer.DocumentRenderer class(GetPages)
When i was uploading Documents with Text,Imgaes it is extracting the pages,
but when i was trying to extract word document with a TOC(Table Of Contents) it is crashes my webserver very badly.
The webserver consuming over 1GB memory and then it crashes.
While debugging the application I found that the Aspose.Words.Viewer.DocumentRenderer.GetPages method hangs and causes web server to crash.
If fix for this is avaialble, Could you please send us fix for this? else please let us know when should we expect the fix.
Please also let us know when is the final release is scheduled for the Aspose.Words.Viewer?
We are finding it useful and are waiting for the release. we are planning to purchase the ASPOSE.Total very soon.
Thanks in Advance
Kishan

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document for testing?
Unfortunately I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. The estimate was pushed several times due to the complexity and other important features we had to work on.
Best regards.

Hello alexey,
Thanks for your quick and positive reply.
Please find the attached document ,here i have attached the word document
which i was not able to extract by using Aspose.Words.
The file which crashesh our webserver it is not possible for us to Upload here,
but we are trying to recreate such type of file.
When we are able to create that file, we will let you know.
Please let us know your respose about attached file, and why it is not extracted.
Thanks,
Kishan

Hi
Thank you for additional information. It seems to be a known issue #4042 in our defect database. This issue is unresolved yet, I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi
Thanks for your request. This issue is still unresolved. As you know Aspose.Words.Viewer namespace is still in beta and limited technical support is provided for it. So I cant tell you when this issue will be fixed. Also there is no new information about date when production version of Viewer will be released.
Best regards.

Hello ,
We are still waiting for your reply .
Please let us know when you are going to Fix this issue.
Thanks in Advance
Kishan

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this issue is still unresolved.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet