Create a down arrow 45 degree angle

@TECHS,

We have not found this issue while using resolution 600. Please zoom in the image to see the image’s text.

In your code, you are using inMyFileDOC.docx as input document. Please share it along with expected output Word document. We will modify your code according to your requirement.

@TECHS,

We have modified your code example and attached it with this post for your kind reference. Please also check the attached output DOCX. Hope this helps you. outMyOutput.zip (6.7 KB)
Modified code.zip (3.8 KB)

I copied your codes and ran but my outputs files didn’t look good as yours.
They were all misaligned.ConsoleApplication1.zip (7.4 KB)
outMyOutputs.zip (833.4 KB)

Can we have a fixed positions for the 1st textbox under each group (MAN, METHOD, MACHINE etc…) then the other textboxes will be built based on them to ensure they’ll not be mis-aligned?

Issues:

1. numbers of textboxes will be varied under each group. They can be 1, 2 or 3 (not all have 3)
  2. length of text in each textbox will be varied.

@TECHS,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimic the behavior of MS Word. We suggest you please create your expected document using MS Word and check the textbox position. You can achieve the same using Aspose.Words. In your case, we suggest you please create the Shape nodes and insert them into the first Paragraph node of document as shared in modified code example. You can set the position of each shape according to your requirement.

Please check the whole code shared in my previous post and update your code accordingly.

How to position all 1st textboxes close to the top margin?
How to save as jpeg with small surrounded margins?

Here’re my expected outputs.
Thanks for your help.MyExpectedOutput.zip (120.4 KB)

@TECHS,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can use the GetTextBox method shared in my post here to insert the textbox according to your desired location. Please check the shape’s position in attached image. shape position.png (29.9 KB) You need to pass the left and top position of Shape node to GetTextBox method.