Create a group of group shapes

How do you create a group of shapes that are of type Group?
The Group method on ShapeCollection fails if any of the shape members are groups themselves.
I know this can be done through Visio.
What I am trying to accomplish is a create a group of all the shapes on the page.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for contacting support. ShapeCollection.Group method allows to group multiple group shapes in the Visio drawing. However, if it does not work for you, then please provide us your source Visio drawing and code. We’ll investigate and reply you appropriately.

VS 2013 Solution is attached.
Sample Visio’s are with the solution

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the sample project. Please elaborate about the expected output.You’re processing two VSD drawings named as GoodTest.vsd and BadTest.vsd in the code. If the BadTest.vsd is a problematic drawing, then please let us know which shapes should be visible. Please also simplify the code as much as possible, and then reattach your sample project for the testing purposes. Your response is awaited.

I updated to the last version of Aspose.Diagram in in nuGet ( 17.02.0.0 from 17.1.0.0 ) and everything seems to be working now.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.