Create epub3 foot notes from word into html

Hi All,

I am trying to create epub3 footnotes in html from word document through aspose converter.
For ex. anchor tag with epub:type = “footnote”

Which doc content can generate such content in Aspose generated html output.

@pawan52tiwari,

You can convert or generate Word format to ePub using following code snippet. Further, please forward us sample input and output files along with details. We will look into it and update you accordingly.

CODE:

Aspose.Words.Document wdoc = new Aspose.Words.Document("filename");
Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions objSO = new Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions();
objSO.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Epub;
wdoc.Save("word converted.epub", objSO);

I want html output only because we do some post processing on aspose generated output.
Attached source doc.
Output i want something like 1

@pawan52tiwari,

No sample input and out files are attached. Please ZIP the files and attached it using “Upload” button in the top menu of reply window.

testfoot.docx.zip (11.5 KB)

I have attached sample input doc.

@pawan52tiwari,

Thanks for your inquiry.

If you want to export Word document to HTML, please use the following code example.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "testfoot.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "18.5.html");

Could you please share some detail about your query along with expected output document? We will then provide you more information on it.

I want output something like <a epub:type="noteref" href="#fn01">1</a> or <a epub:type="foornote" href="#fn01">1</a>

@pawan52tiwari,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Could you please share to which file format you want to save your final output document HTML or EPUB? We will then log this feature request accordingly in our issue tracking system.

HTML or epub, Does it matter?
I want HTML later i’ll create epub from myself.

@pawan52tiwari,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word.

We have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-16945 in our issue tracking system. We will look into the possibility of implementation of this feature and will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on it.