Create OMR template from image

How to generate OMR template (.omr) from existing image, instead of creating from text file ?

When I am processing image, i found following issue, please help. I also attached existing image that I need to convert it into .omr template, so that bubblesheet answer can be recognize and get extratcted data in csv.

bubblesheetImage.JPG (92.4 KB)

Error when converting exiting image into .omr template file.

Request processing caused an exception. Try to change the input, check files uploaded, contact support. Can’t filter nested polygons: subdiv failure 2. Reason: OpenCV(4.0.1) /home/maxx/git/OMR.Kernel/Dependencies/opencv-4.0.1/modules/imgproc/src/geometry.cpp:623: error: (-215:Assertion failed) nPPolygons > 0 in function 'filterN Error reference ID 7010d9f8-fb6c-4984-b0c9-d6359bb253df

Please help.

@bvaidya

Thanks for contacting support.

Currently Aspose.OMR for .NET supports OMR operation using prepared templates. A feature request to create template from image has been logged as OMR-417 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate feasibility of this feature and let you know as soon as feature is available. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I was trying to generate template as per my need, but using prepared template, I am not able to generate template(.omr). I am evaluating your aspose OMR product and willing to purchase if you can generate exact same template from your end. I have attached here. AnswerSheet Template.jpg (88.9 KB)

Also my credit limit for free trial reached to 51, can you please increase so that I also try to generate template as per my need.

@bvaidya

Thanks for writing back.

As shared earlier, Aspose.OMR for .NET does not support template generation at the moment and a feature request has already been logged into our issue tracking system for the sake of implementation. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding feature availability.

You may please post your above request in Aspose.Purchase forum where you will definitely be assisted accordingly.

Generate template from existing image