Createing a chart object directly with Slides

I exported my data to Aspose.cells and embedded the OLE object in Aspose.slides. My clients wants the real powerpoint chart in their presentation rather than the OLE object. The mainreason behind that is For eg, when the client wants to change the font of the x or Y axis Or change the color of the bars - they can directly do it in the the Powerpoint charts without having to open the excel part. Only incase they have to change the data they need excel. Whereas in the OLE object, anything that need to be changed - be it font or color or, one has to open the excel. What if a system does not have Excel and still they want to change the color or font stuff?

Is there a way to create chart objects directly in the power point and supply the data?

Cheers
Kit

Hi Kit,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Eariler, as I had shared with you in an other thread post:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/creating-charts-in-powerpointpresentation/93743 that unfortunately Aspose.Slides does not support creating charts. They can only be inserted in slides as OLE Object or as an image. Please follow the link for necessary details.

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi

Oh yes. you had already mentioned that OLE object is the only way. by that time I did not know that there exists such a big difference the direct chart and the OLE object. I should say that I am stuck. Let us see.

Thanks ansýways.
Kit