Creating a body slide in Pptx

I was using the following code to create a simple text slide using ppt:

this.ppt = new Presentation();
Slide slide = this.ppt.addBodySlide();
slide.setName(txt);
TextHolder th = (TextHolder) slide.getPlaceholders().get(0);
th.setText(txt);

What is the equivalent code using the PresentationEx API ?
The only thing I could find is using Autoshapes.

Hi Oded,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

Sorry for getting to you so late as I am also experiencing the problem in adding body slide in PPTX and awaiting the response from our development team. As soon as some information is received, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

I am sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Oded,

We really appreciate your patience.

I have discussed the provision of adding a body slide in PPTX as it is available in case PPT. Actually, The right way is use AutoShape for this purpose. Another possible solution is use template presentation with body slide, which can then be cloned in your source presentation. Please follow this documentation link for your kind reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks,

Can you post or send a link to an example showing how to create a Presentation from a template (using Java) ?
I could not find it in the pptx documentation

Hi Oded,

In order to create a presentation from some template presentation, you need to clone the slides from template presentation and add them in your target presentation. The cloned slide will be copied along with master slide to retain its slide layout properties. You can then modify the cloned slide with your requirements. In order to see how to clone slides from different presentations, please visit this documentation link. Please share, if you have any problem.

Thanks and Regards,