Creating Annotations (COLOR ISSUES)

I am working with ASPOSE.pdf.kit in C# VS 08 and have been able to successfully place various annotations (freehand/ellipse/line/polyline/circle/square).

I am now trying to figure out how to set the fill color and opacity. I can see properties to set line width/outline color but not the fill color.

Also, the line width for polyline does not work. I’ve set it to 10 but it comes through on the pdf as 0.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

We’re investigating your requirements and issues at our end and you’ll be updated with the results the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Nick,

I have reproduced the issue with the polygon line width and logged it as PDFKITNET-17521 in our issue tracking system. Our team will investigate this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

As far as your other two requirements relating to fill color and opacity are concerned, I’m sorry these two features are currently not supported; however, I have logged both of these feature requests as PDFKITNET-17522 and PDFKITNET-17524 respectively. Our team will look into these requirements and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once these features are supported. I’m afraid, these features might not be available in short time.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi Nick,

Our team has further investigated the issue with polygon line width (PDFKITNET-17521), and I would like to share that you need to set the Visibility property of the LineInfo class for the LineWidth property to be effective. Please add the following line in your code:

lineInfo.Visibility = true;

I hope this resolves your issue. If you still find any problem or have some more questions, please do let us know.
Regards,