Creating Annotations within pdf files using Aspose

Hi,

Just wanted to see whether there’s any update on this issue? Any info you can provide on fix likelihood and/or timescale would be useful as we’re doing some release planning for our product at the moment.

Many thanks,

George

Hi George,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

I have requested the development team to share an ETA regarding the resolution of your reported issue. As soon as I get a feedback from them, I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

We’re still really keen for an update on this issue - any news?

Best regards,

George

Hi George,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of this issue and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved due to some other priority tasks. Development team has completed the analysis phase and it is pending in the queue for development. I have requested the team for ETA and as soon as I get a feedback I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34415) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi George,

Thanks for your patience. Your above reported issue (PDFNEWNET-34415) has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0. Please check following code snippet to draw a rectangle on specified area. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Document pdf = new Document();<o:p></o:p>

pdf.Pages.Add();

SquareAnnotation sa = new SquareAnnotation(pdf.Pages[1], new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(0, 0, 400, 400)) { InteriorColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Blue };

pdf.Pages[1].Annotations.Add(sa);

//pdf.Pages[1].Flatten();

TiffDevice tiffDevice = new TiffDevice();

tiffDevice.Process(pdf, @"out.tif");

pdf.Save(@"out.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,