Creating .Cells template strips header and column headings in report in reporting services

Hi,

I have been evaluating Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services and have come up with a problem. I build my report using visual studio and reporting services. The report (spreadsheet style) looks fine when viewed on the reporting server. Now I try to use Aspose.Cells to format the excel export of this report. I can get the page orientation, size, margins, headers and footers and repeating rows so that it will print out properly.

My problem comes when I save the report. After it is published and I view the updated report in reporting services, the report header and column header rows are gone. Now I can't view it in RS.

So,

1. How do I get the printing set up I wanted without killing the reporting service report?
  2. Is there a way to get the report to prepopulate the excel sheet? At the moment I have to recreate the report layout in Excel. The rest of the setup is there, like datasets and parameters.
  3. Is there a way to get a cell value to echoed in the header or footer? Like a dynamically created report name? The report title is dynamically created with the date and time and I would like to add it to the excel header when it is printed out.

Thanks