We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Creating sized "x" image instead source image when converting Word file to PDF

Hi,

I’m using the latest version of Aspose.Words 16.1 for jdk 1.6 in Linux environment.
When converting Word (attached) to PDF (attached) image is replaced with ‘x’ image.
What’s wrong with my document/image?
Please register the issue if it’s bug.

Evgeny
Hi Evgeny,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see attached PDF). We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. Hope, this helps.

Download latest version of Aspose.Words for Java

Also, the PDF file that you attached in your post "Об+исключении+из+списка_5.pdf" was generated using Aspose.Words for Java 15.7.0. So, please make sure that you're actually using the latest version.

Best regards,

How can you describe newly attached file?

It’s still the same source file, but processed by Aspose.Words 16.1 for jdk 1.6.

What may be difference between my and your cases that causes that behavior?
Hi Evgeny,

Thanks for your inquiry. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJAVA-1321. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,