Creating TOC for a PDF that has both portrait and landscape pages

Manipulate PDF Document in C#|Aspose.PDF for .NET

I am trying to add a TOC to a PDF that has both portrait and landscape pages using the example above. That causes all the pages in the PDF to become portrait and the landscape pages are cut. I can’t quite put my finger on what is causing that. Any idea?

Thanks

Z

Hi Zdravko,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have managed to reproduce the reported issue with latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0. We have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-37743 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37743) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

This seems to still be a problem in version 10.6 for .Net. I just tried it and see the same result (i.e. landscape pages turned into portrait orientation and clipped). We really need this feature to be working properly!

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.0.0 where I have used one of my sample PDF files and as per my observations, the Portrait and Landscape orientation of pages is properly being retained and I cannot see contents of page getting truncated. Can you please share your sample PDF file and code snippet, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. I have again tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.0.0 and unable to notice any formatting issue in resultant PDF document. Please share your sample code and document here, we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Indeed, upgrading to version 11.0.0 did the trick. Thank you.

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved Please continue using our API and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.