Critical Aspose.psd java bugs for effects and text layers

@Coolnology
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDJAVA-495

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Dmitriy.Sorokin, I am not sure about the paid support at the moment, I am not asking for any new features, but very basic functionality, they should be a bare minimal expectation for an SDK. For things like correct Text location and shadow, and save image function should work without a bug. Am I asking for something that should be premium-supported? I don’t think so. They should be working out of the box. Right?

@Dmitriy.Sorokin More info For PSDJAVA-495, as long as setAllowWarpRepaint is set to true, it will throw the exception, you don’t need to do any additional operation.

PsdLoadOptions loadOption = new PsdLoadOptions();
loadOption.setLoadEffectsResource(true);
PsdImage image = (PsdImage)com.aspose.psd.Image.load(getClass().getResourceAsStream("/Bugs_new.psd"), loadOption);
image.save(“PathToOutput.png”);

@Coolnology thank you. I added this information to our issue. According to current status this issue is fixed and should be released in the nearest Aspose.PSD for Java.