Critical problem : The Image is lost When Convert docx to pdf

Invoice number : 170310042840

Hello,
I use the new release of Aspose.Words to convert docx to pdf and find the original Image are replace by cross red image like image not found. I attach the sample document with this problem in docx and the result in pdf. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? This is critical problem because we use your solution to generate pdf for our clients.

Thanks

Hi Tung,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.3.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-15048: TextBox with vertical text direction disappears from PDF
WORDSNET-15049: The Image is lost When Convert docx to pdf

Your thread has also been linked to the appropriate issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,

Can i have the status of issues? Is anyone in charge theses bugs?
It becomes a very highly critical problem for our client.

Thanks

Best regards

Hi,

Thanks for being patient.

The fix of WORDSNET-15049 will be included in next version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.4. You will be notified via this thread as soon as next release containing the fix of your issue will be published during the start of next month.

Regarding WORDSNET-15048, unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet and there are no estimates available. Our product team has completed the analysis and the root cause of this issue has been identified. However, because of complexity, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
hi,

Do you have the date for the next release?
We must use aspose in java, the fix will be in java release? and what is the date of the next release java?

Thanks

Hi Hotu,

Yes, the fix of WORDSNET-15049 will be included in next version of Aspose.Words for .NET and Aspose.Words for Java both. You will be notified via this thread as soon as next release containing the fix of your issue will be published during the first week of April 2017.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15049) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.