We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Cropped heacder and some minor differences in document conversion

I am evaluating Aspose.Words to test if i can use it for converting Word documents to Pdf files.

I have been testing several components and finally i found one that does'nt require MS Office installed and that is able to convert formulas and headers and footers.

But there are som differences between the word document and the converted pdf file. I have noticed that the header is cropped, and some formatting is not applied.

I have attached 3 files.

- the word document
- the pdf file that that is the result of the conversion
- a Pdf file with some images showing the differences that i have found.

I have zipped the files into one.

Best regards
Thue

Hi Thue,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-12974 : Header contents are truncated after saving Docx to Doc/Pdf
WORDSNET-12975 : Math equation’s alignment is changed in output Pdf

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Any news on this one ?

As i wrote, i am evaluation your product to check if i can use it before buing it. If not i have to look for another solution.

Best regards
Thue

Hi Thue,

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issues are pending for analysis and are in the queue. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issues, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi

You can just ignore my bug report.

Before i buy a software product i always test the support. And you failed. With the extremely high prices you have on your products i would have expected more.

It has now been almost two months, nothing has happened. Meanwhile i have found another solution to my problem.

Regards Thue
Hi Thue,

Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience.

Normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers and is analysed in a timely manner. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn't always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it's reported.

We have asked from our product team about the ETA of your issues. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir

Thank you for your reply.

As i wrote, just ignore my bug report, as i am no longer interested. I found another solution, that is not based on your product.

Regards

Thue

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12975) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.2.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.2.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.