Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Cropped Pictures

Greetings,
Is it currently possible to retrieve the cropped properties of a picture? It appears as though the width/height, original width/height, and scaled width/height are available, but not crop values. If it is not currently available, would it be possible to provide an API call to retrieve the cropped values in units of both inches and pixels?

I’ve attached a sample spreadsheet that I’ve been using, and am currently using Aspose.Cells for Java version 2.1.0.1.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Hi,

Thanks for your query.

Well, yes, I am afraid, the crop properties are not supported/available in Aspose.Cells for Java product. We will analyze and check the feasibility of the feature and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

After analyzing the feature, we can support it. A supported version would be available in 1-2 days.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version v2.1.0.2, now we have added some new APIs for accessing cropping information for the Picture:

Picture.getCropFromTop()/getCropFromLeft()/getCropFromBottom()/getCropFromRight()
Picture.setCropFromTop(float)/setCropFromLeft(float)/setCropFromBottom(float)/setCropFromRight(float)
For these APIs, the value of getting/setting is (n) times the total image's Width/Height.
Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9989) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.