CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP)

Hi,

I try to move an application developed in VB asp.net. The application works well so far in the old web server.

I moved that to a new web server in windows 2003 sp1. Then I got the following error message below.

Someone can help me out of the problem.

Thanks in advance

- Loi -

CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[CryptographicException: CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired.]
System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvider..ctor(Int32 dwKeySize, CspParameters parameters, Boolean useDefaultKeySize) +1045
Aspose.Pdf.License.a(XmlNode A_0, XmlNode A_1) +247
Aspose.Pdf.License.a(XmlDocument A_0) +72
Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(Stream stream) +51
Aspose.Pdf.License.SetLicense(String licenseName) +70
Winsoft.No.Fnh.Ess.KontrollPDF.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +107
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +739

Dear Loi,

Please refer to [HowToFixCSPException ](https://forum.aspose.com/Wiki/default.aspx/Aspose.Corporate/HowToFixCSPException.html).