CSS & Cell Widths

Hi -

I have been seeing a lot of people ask about css and the normal response from you is "we are working on it.". What is the status?

I am taking an HTML template, opening it up using Aspose.Word and adding dynamic text and a chart generated by Aspose.Chart into their own bookmark. I then take the doc and save it into a MemoryStream in a Aspose.Pdf.Xml format. Finally, I bind that xml stream and generate a pdf using Aspose.Pdf.

There is 2 reasons why I introduced Aspose.Word into the picture. 1) It seems to handle images a lot better than just converting HTML to PDF using Aspose.Pdf. 2) I need to add an image and text at runtime and the bookmarks work great for that.

My second question is, why isn't my cell width formatting working correctly in the PDF? For example, if I have (see code below) it renders it as each cell being exactly the same width on the Pdf? Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or is this a bug? Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

1) Css is complexed and we need much time to support it. I hope we can support it at April.

2) We will check the column width problem and reply to you soon.

It's our problem.

Now our product only support the cell width like the codes below:

We will improve the functions as soon as possible.

North Carolina NC