Curves lines doesn't work when converting from Visio to JPEG-PNG-HTML-PDF-

Hi ,

I’m using the Library Aspose Diagram and we a facing now a very blocking porblem in our Production environment.

When I’m converting a visio file to Jpeg or png ,html,pdf,…, all the curves lines becomes straight lines.

you will find an exemple of a visio and a console application converting a visio to JPEG.

I also noticed that a similar issue was already posted (DIAGRAMJAVA-50097,DIAGRAMJAVA-51249).

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards.

Abdellatif Amrani

Hi Abdellatif,

Thank you for contacting support. The shared ticket IDs (DIAGRAMJAVA-50097, DIAGRAMJAVA-51249) are not relative to the problem of curve lines. The curved line is also known as the NURBS line and Aspose.Diagram API does not support exporting NURBS lines to other formats. It is a known feature request and we have logged your source VDW file under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51257 in our issue tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer. Unfortunately, this answer leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling.

1- It looks like you do not plan to fix the NURBS export soon.

2- You don’t provide me with an alternative solution (maybe there aren’t, I don’t know)

Our unique scenario, when we bought an Aspose license from you, was to convert Visio documents into PNG.

We discovered, too late, that the source Visio documents contain about systematically some NURBS.

Alternatively to this case, we did some test by piloting Visio directly from C# successfully, even with the NURBS.

So, in order for us to know if we should stay with a business solution built using Aspose or not, could you please be a bit more clear about:

- Do you plan to support the NURBS in the rasterization of a diagram?

- If yes, what’s the expected time frame? Few days? Few weeks? Few months?

Thank you in advance

Hi Abdellatif,

Thank you for the inquiry. We have logged an ETA request against the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51257 in our issue tracking system. We will let you know once an update is available. We will also let you know in case of any other alternative solution.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51257) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.2.