Custom Color

Aspose supports 56 color. If i want to use custom color, we need to override on existing color in pattern. I don’t want to override. Is there any extra space in patter where i can add three custom color like

<o:p> </o:p>

Green

Yellow

Red

R

G

B

Thanks.

Hi,

Well, we don’t think there should be any extra apace available for saving colors in Excel 2003.
However, in our latest versions, we have supported the custom colors with extended styles imported by Excel 2007. With the new versions, the generated file will show the custom colors rightly when viewed in Excel 2007 or newer Excel versions.

I have also attached our latest fix/version here.

Thank you.

Thanks Amjad. Will you plz give me idea/example how can i add custom color to pattern for Excel 2007

Hi,

Well, if the color you specify for the style is not in
the palette, the component will create an extended style record automatically when
saving the workbook, so there is no need for extra coding, you just need to use our new versions.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

It is working fine for jar Aspose.Cells for Java 2.2.0 but not for your latest jar Aspose.Cells for Java 2.2.1

Hi,

Kindly provide us your template files and sample code etc. to reproduce the issue with the latest version v2.2.1. We will check it soon.

Thank you.