Customer/Client Research in ASPOSE

I am after a good Java code library that can read/create purely from code, particular
Microsoft Office files. My gocus is particularly on Word (.doc), Excel, (.xls),
with an interest in Adobe Reader (*.pdf) files.

-What competitor Java libraries are there, and How does ASPOSE compare
(capabiliities and license cost)?

Is there one lib for Java that does all this, or does one need multiple libs
for Word,Excell, PDF?

I am researching for a Java Lib product, possibly for purchase.

Are there any ASPOSE programmers who might talk their product (Java) ?

Hi,

I am from Aspose.Cells for Java team.

Please see the document on how to convert Excel file to PDF document using the APIs for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/converting-to-pdf-files.html

Currently, you need to use two products (for Excel to PDF conversion) i.e. Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Pdf for Java.

Also, we currently working on the direct Excel to PDF conversion feature, where you don't need Aspose.Pdf for Java anymore as the Aspose.Cells for Java library itself would convert the spreadsheet to pdf file independently . We are testing it now and hopefully we will release a version for it in about one month's time.

Thank you.

Hi,

You can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java to create PDF files. You can find the details and further help in the documentation on this link.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Aspose.Pdf for Java is a product which offers the capability to create PDF documents from scratch. With this product, you can transforming an XML file into PDF format, convert an Image file into PDF file or even you can use our API to create the PDF document from scratch. Please visit the following link for information on Getting Started with Aspose.Pdf for Java and also visit the following link for more detailed information on how to create Your First Application using Aspose.Pdf

I would also recommend you to visit the following links for information on

Whereas, we have another product named Aspose.Pdf.Kit which offers the facility to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents. For more information over this product, please check Product Overview

Nevertheless, in order to convert word documents (.DOC) into PDF format, please try using Aspose.Words for Java. For more information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to PDF

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.