Customized Data Labels for Area Chart in PPTX Using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi Team,
I’m trying to get box like structure in pptx with the use of area chart. I’m able to get the structure similar to box chart but not able to align and have proper data labels as desired through java code.
I’m using aspose slides java 23.8 version.
Attaching herewith desired pptx file and snippet code I’m trying.
Please help to get code for desired output .
I want to have category axis as Date type while data labels should take the values from cells in chart workbook , G2 H2 and I2.
I’m attaching sample aspose program as well for reference. Please correct and add to get the desired output.

Box PPT.zip (36.2 KB)

Regards,
Nachiket

@jnachi1699,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@jnachi1699,

The attached presentation file contains a chart without any data labels. Could you kindly share a presentation file with a sample chart that has the final desired look?

Hi @andrey.potapov ,
Sure, attaching zip here which has labels.
BoxChart 1 (1).zip (36.3 KB)

Regards,
Nachiket

@jnachi1699,
Thank you for the sample presentation. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@jnachi1699,

Your sample chart does not contain dates on the category axis. Could you kindly clarify this or share the final chart you want to create with Aspose.Slides?

Hi @andrey.potapov
I need to have date axis on category axis. I believe the file attached has the same.
Attaching the file again to avoid confusion,
BoxPPT.zip (175.5 KB)

Chart should have category axis as Date axis.

@jnachi1699,
Thank you for the details.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will process your request according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39447

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @andrey.potapov
Any updates on this ticket?
Please let me know.

Regards,
Nachiket

@jnachi1699,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.