Cut off letters in PDF

I attach source xlsx and resulting pdf. Here you can see that a letter is cut off.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

Please try our latest version/ fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.3.0.3 it works fine as I tested using your template file. The letters are not cut in the output PDF file.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. I try the latest Version and i tested too but one of the letter is still cut of.

I attach a screenshot, that you can see it.

Hi,

Yes, we noticed this issue, we will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I think as a workaround, you may try to add a line of code before rendering to PDF, it would work fine for cut off letters.
e.g
Sample code:

workbook.Worksheets[0].AutoFitColumn(21);

Thank you.

Thanks for this Workaround, but that doesnt really help us. See we have many Excel documents, that we need to Change.

Any other idea?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As we already noticed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF as per your screen shot in the post ( https://forum.aspose.com/t/67079), there are a few letters cut off in the rendered PDF file format. As the workaround of auto-fitting column(s) might not work for your scenario/ case, so I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-43224” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43224) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Well it works fine now
thanks a lot

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that it figures out your issue now. Feel free to contact us if you find any other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.