Damage emf while converting xls to xlsx

Hello, when I used aspose to convert the xls file into an xlsx file, I found that some wmf images that could be viewed normally in the xls file were damaged in the converted xlsx file. Could you help me solve this problem?

here is my code

public static void testXlsToXlsx() throws Exception {
LoadOptions options = new LoadOptions();
options.setParsingFormulaOnOpen(false);
options.setParsingPivotCachedRecords(false);
options.setCheckDataValid(false);
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("wmfAll111.xls", options);
workbook.save("wmfAll1113333.xlsx", com.aspose.cells.SaveFormat.XLSX);

}

here is my file
wmfAll111.xls.zip (433.0 KB)

my jar version is 23.6

@wanghq09,
We have checked your sample file. When using MS-Excel 2016 to open the xls file you provided, we still cannot see the relevant images. Please refer to the attachment (48.6 KB).
Aspose.Cells follows the rules of MS-Excel. If the relevant images cannot be viewed in MS-Excel, then after using Aspese.Cells conversion, you still cannot view these images.

image.png (648.2 KB)
I can see the images, and here is my excel version
image.png (15.3 KB)

@wanghq09
After testing with the sample code, by viewing the sample file and output file on Mac, we can reproduce the issue of image damage.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45546

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Will this problem only happen on mac?

@wanghq09,
On Windows, We used MS-Excel 2016 and MS-Excel 2019 for testing, the original file of xls can not view images. So the converted xlsx cannot view images either. We think that this result is correct.
On Mac, we can view the images in the original file of xls, but after converting it to xlsx, we found that the images can not be viewed anymore.

@wanghq09
Please check 23.7.7.zip (810.1 KB)
Can all images display fine in your Mac Excel?
BTW,
Mac Excel is a customized version provided by Microsoft to Apple.
Sometimes there may be incompatibilities with the Windows version and special data structures.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45546) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.8.