Data Export

We have a huge data in Sql Server 2008r2 and we want to export this data in excel sheet quickly for Developer use of c# This message was posted using Banckle Live Chat 2 Forum

Hi,

Please see the document for your reference:

Import Data into Worksheet

All you need do is to fill any of the following data sources (e.g DataTable(s)) by using your own ADO/OLEDB .NET APIs and then use Aspose.Cells to automatically import from different data sources:

• Array
  • ArrayList
  • DataTable
  • DataColumn
  • DataView
  • DataGrid
  • DataReader
  • GridView

Hi, I always thought exporting data from google spreadsheets to salesforce or excel spreadsheets was difficult, but when I had to learn it, it turned out to be easier than I thought. I work with databases in the same company and always worked with Google spreadsheets, but one day I was promoted and my new boss demanded that I work in salesforce, but for me, Google spreadsheets are much more convenient, there are many different useful functions, plus there was a lot of information that was saved in my database, I did not want to delete it… But I learned from this article https://blog.coupler.io/stripe-to-google-sheets-integration/ that you can use a coupler to link Google spreadsheets to salesforce. I did so and transferred all the important data.