Data Label outside chart area are shown with GetThumbnail

Attached are xls/xlsx/ppt/pptx files with the same chart .

Aspose ppt(Ppt.Slide.getThumbnail) renders it correctly, but
Aspose.Slieds.Pptx.SlideEx.GetThumbnail makes
unexpected results.

Data labes out of chart area ("1.5" and "7" in this example)
shouldn't be visible .

Would you check this ?

Thank you.

# I'm cross-poiting this to Aspose.Cells forum.

</div>
								</div>
                                <br><br>

Hi Kunikazu,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.2.0 and thumbnail rendered is perfectly fine on my end as in source PPTX presentation. For your convenience, I have shared the generated thumbnail as well. Please try using the specified product version on your end.

Many Thanks,

Thank you for your help.

I used Ver.7.1.0.
I’ll switch to 7.2.0. ASAP.

Hello.

I’ve tested with the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.1.0.
Unfortunately, the result was not good .

- Data label below base line is visible.
- There are too many digits after decimal points .
(see the attached result.jpeg)

Would you check this again ?

Thank you.

FYI, Aspose.Cells for .NET can render the same graph correctly.

Hi Kunikazu,

I have verified the presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.1 and have been able to identify the issue. I have created a regression issue with ID SLIDESNET-34248 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Would you let me know the progress ?
(It is about 3 weeks since the last post and
this is a regression issue)

Thanks.

Hi Kunikazu,

I like to share that the issue shared has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.5.0 which is expected to be released by end of this month. We will share the notification with you as soon as the product will be released online after I will perform my verification in upcoming release.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34248) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hello.

I've tested with the latest Aspose.Slides.NET 7.5.1.
Unfortunately, the result was not good .

Data labes out of chart area ("1.5" in this example)
shouldn't be visible .

Would you check this again ?

Thank you.

Hi Kunikazu,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34407 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Original Status (2013/3/17)
-------
PPT OK
PPTX NG
XLS NG
XLSX NG

Current Status (2013/6/18)
-------
PPT OK
PPTX NG
XLS OK
XLSX OK

Please check the PPTX case .
Thank you.

Hi Kunikazu,

I have tried to understand the statuses shared by you but unfortunately have not been able to understand the source presentations for the shared statistics. There have been 2 issues associated with this thread:

SLIDESNET-34248 is related to improper slide thumbnail rendering for shared O20_GraphLabelTest.pptx. This issue has already been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.5.0.

SLIDESNET-34407 is relatively new issue and was observed in after release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.5.0 where by the extra chart data label is rendered along category axis. This issue is still pending and awaiting resolution.

Can you please specify that which issue you are pointing to. If there is some new issue with new presentation then please share the source presentation along with generated output with us.

Many Thanks,

Can you please specify that which issue you are pointing to.

There is no new issue .
Please stick to SLIDESNET-34407. That is the only remaining issue.

Thank you.

Hi Kunikazu,

I like to share that SLIDESNET-34407 has been created in response to issue shared in your this post on June 10, 2013. The issue is still pending and is awaiting investigation in queue. As soon as our development team will investigate the issue and share the feedback, I will be obliged to share the feedback with you.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34407) have been fixed in this update.