Data overshoots the autoshape objects when pptx is converted to pdf

Hi,

we are using aspose slides 7.5.1 for converting PPTX to PDF.we observed some data overshoots the autoshape objects when pptx is converted to pdf. see the attachments.

we are attaching the source PPTX and target PDF file for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
Thirumurthy R

Hi Thirumurthy R,

I have observed the issue shared by you along with source presentation. I have observed that the text is overshooting in your source presentation and so is the rendering in generated PDF. For your convenience, I have attached the image highlighting the PPTX slide and its rendering in PDF. You can compare the image and observe PPTX and PDF side by side. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

This is strange. but when we open the ppt slide on our system, we do not see the data overshooting in the slide.

Attaching the screenshot.
Is there any specific settings you use to open ppt or a different resolution?

Thanks,
Shikha

Hi Shikha,

I have observed the snapshot shared by you and request you to please provide the sample presentation, generated PDF and used sample code. Please also try using Aspose.Slides for Java 8.0.0 on your end first as well. If there is still an issue then please share the requested information with us so that we may proceed further with our investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I have tested with aspose.slides 8.0.0 but still we are getting the same output.
Attaching sample, output for your reference.

Thanks,
Shikha

Hi Shikha,

I have observed the presentation file shared and compared the results with the PDF shared by you. I can see the text overlapping the shapes in both generated PDF and source presentation. I have attached the images for your kind reference. Can you please provide the font s used in the presentation so that I may commence my further investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Please find attached the font used in the ppt.
On my side, i cannot see overshooting of data in the source ppt
Please try with the attached font. Probably you will be able to see the issue then.

Thanks,
Shikha

Hi Shikha,

Thanks for sharing the font with us. I have installed the font on my end and generated the PDF. I have been able to observe the issue on slide 2 as attached. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34181 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. I have not been able to observe the issue on rest of slides. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF as well.is no issue in generated PDF again. Can you please kindly also set the display settings on your end as per shared image. Then restart your machine and generated PDF with set display settings as per attached image.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34181) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Was this tested before the release?
I can still reproduce the same reported issue even after using 14.7.0.

PFA - output PDF.

Please test and reopen this bug.

Thanks,
Satyendra

Hi Satyendra,

I have tried generating the PDF using Aspose.Slides for Java 14.7.0 on my end without any issue in Windows 7 x64 environment. For your kind reference, I have also attached the generated PDF as well. I suggest you please create a new sample application on your end to verify the rendering on your end. Please also make sure that you have MtNoLFRo font installed on your end.

Many Thanks,

Thank you Mudassir, tried after installing the required font. Output PDF looks fine.

Thanks,
Satyendra