Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Data print issue with ASPOSE.WORDS

Hi,

I am having an issue with ASPOSE.WORDS document printing. After printing the document my data is overlapping on the existing text. I am attaching the original document(Complex Size Letter.docx) and the converted document(page2.jpeg) for your reference. Please check the attached files.

Issue2 is i have another document(EverythingDOC1.docx). When i print this doc also the column headers not printing/visible in the print.Please check the screen1.jpeg for your reference.

Please check the issues and let me know why the conversion is failed.

Regards,
Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I was able to reproduce the issue with overlapping on the existing text as you have reported and have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7735 in our issue tracking system. I have also linked this forum thread to the issue so that you will be notified via this thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

About the second issue, I was not able to reproduce it using the latest version of Aspose.Words. Can you please specify which version of Aspose.Words are you using? My recommendation would be to upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words 13.01 available here. Do let us know how does it go on your side after upgrading to the latest version of Aspose.Words.

We apologize for inconvenience. Please do let us know if you have any more queries.