Databinding for image SDTs question

Hi

I saw the following point in the release notes for Aspose.Words 14.9:
"Databinding for image SDTs is supported"

I have been trying to figure out how I can create a StructuredDocumentTag of type Picture and bind it to a CustomXmlPart, but have been unable to find a way to do so.

Do you have an example on how to use this functionality?

The docs seem to have a reference to this functionality, as described by the following page, although it appears incomplete:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/StructuredDocumentTag+Placeholder+Property

Many Thanks,
Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Awais

Do you have an update for my question?

Thanks,
Peter
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are in communication with our product team and will update you soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Peter,

Thanks for being patient. I am afraid, currently there is no way you can bind picture SDT to CustomXML. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-4738) and you will be notified as soon as API to bind SDT to CustomXML properties is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4738) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.5 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)