Datalabels text

Hi:

In Excel 2007-2010 in a bubble chart I can edit the datalabel text and put the text I want (independent of the x value, y value, serie name or size of the bubble), but with Aspose I can't find that flexibility. Is there a way to modify the datalabel text?

Hope a faster answer.

Thanks beforehand.

Alejandro Romero

Hi Alejandro,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You may try NSeries.Point.DataLabels.Text property as per your need. Please see the following code in this regard:

for (int i = 0; i < chart.NSeries[0].Points.Count; i++)

{

chart.NSeries[0].Points[i].DataLabels.Text = "SR"+i.ToString();

}

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi:

Please, see the code below, doesn't work in bubble chart. I try with both Test (included as region 1 and region 2) and nothing, also I change the propertie "IsSeriesNameShown" to other options like "IsValueShown, IsCategoryNameShown, IsAutoText" with value true and nothing.

Please, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks beforehand.

Alejandro Romero

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the sample code.

We will further investigate your issue and get back to you soon. You issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-16224.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thanks.

Now is working fine.

Sincerely,

Alejandro Romero

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16224) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.