Datatable to Template Excel

Hi,

I have seen LightCells API in Aspose.Cells in the above how can i use the LightCells API to reduce the memory. Please Reply me as soon as possible

Hi Jaganlal,

I am not sure, how do you wish to implement LightCells APIs in reference to the discussion in this thread, unless your scenario has changed. As per my understanding, the best approach is by using the Smart Markers as already communicated, and solution conveyed.

If you wish to read more about LightCells APIs, I would suggest you to check the below linked detailed article for your reference. Please note, LightCells APIs are event driven approach, mainly designed to manipulate cells data one by one without building a complete data model block into memory thus reducing the overall memory usage during the process.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Using+LightCells+API

Hi

My questions i want to use smart makers concept in LightCells API to make memory usage.
When i write values in the smart makers i want to implement LightCells API how should i do that. I want to know process. Please help me in this Scenario

[quote user=“Jaganlal”]Hi

My questions i want to use smart makers concept in LightCells API to make memory usage.
When i write values in the smart makers i want to implement LightCells API how should i do that. I want to know process. Please help me in this Scenario
[/quote]Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please refer to this post for a reply.

( LightCells API )