We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Date alignment issue when converting from EXCEL to HTML

Hi Aspose Staff,

I run into an alignment issue when using Aspose.Cells API to convert from EXCEL to HMTL. See attached documents, when I convert test1.xlsx to test1.html, the date field with value of “6 Aug 2015”, originally left-justified, becomes right-justified in the test1.html. Though it did not appear to be an issue when viewing the html from a browser, but when I again using Aspose.Cells API convert the html back to test2.xlsx, you can see that the date does become right-aligned, and out of place.

Can you please take a look at it? my java program was simply a workbook read and save, but if you need, I can provide. Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the samples.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.2.4, and we are able to notice that the alignment of the date changes from left to right if we convert the spreadsheet to HTML and load back the generated HTML in an instance of Workbook to save it in spreadsheet format. In order to look further into this matter, we have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41632 in our bug tracking system. Please allow us some time to properly analyze the scenario and get back to you with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-41632 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41632) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.