We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Date difference between Excel and Aspose.Cells (Date1904 issue)

I have an Excel 2003 workbook with some date cells. Both Excel 2003 and 2008 display the dates as 31-01-2010 and indicate that the 1904 date system is used.
When I open the workbook with Cells, Date1904 is set to true, the cell is recognized as a date+time value, but the value given is 30-01-2006, 4 years and 1 day off. Apparently Excel and Cells handle these cells differently.

This workbook has been created by a client and I haven’t been able to create a new workbook that behaves the same way. The problem is that I don’t know if this is just a rare buggy worksheet, or that this is a common problem that can cause many problems in our system.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-14335.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Hi,

We have supported Date1904. Please try the attached version.

Thank you.

Thanks! A first quick test confirms the problem is solved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14335) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.