Date/time values of built-in properties are changed when file is converted from OOXML to legacy format

Scenario: Open existing or create new XLSM file using MS excel. Use Excel to get “Created” built-in properties (File > Info). Then use Aspose.Cells to convert file to XLS format.

Issue: Value of “Created” property is different. New value is changed by N, where N - is machine time zone offset.

The same issue for “Last Printed” and “Last Modified”.

I am not providing sample XLSM file because the issue can be replicated on any file. Please create new one on your test machine.

2018-09-16_14-46-27.png (19.3 KB)

@licenses,

Thanks for the details and screenshot.

We will evaluate your issue using our sample template file and come back with our findings. If we could not find the issue, we will ask you to provide your template file.

@licenses,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46342 - Date/time values of built-in properties are changed when file is converted from OOXML to legacy format

@licenses,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version (e.g v18.9.1) in the next few days after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes to the newer version.

@licenses,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Hi Amjad,

I have problems with downloading - it says “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Please advise how I can download

@licenses,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h1rqgm00t9gc0v/Aspose.Cells%20for%20.NET%2018.9.3.zip? dl=0

Please tell us your feedback.